Here are some of the information you should put down for your initial message.
- Specific the subject(s) you need help with.
- Your (or Student's) current level in this subject.
- Where are you? If you prefer tutoring at home, tutor's place or a public place.
- Timeframe, how soon do you need the tutoring service.
- Any other special circumstances (e.g. student is pre-school).
Tutor has not responded to my request. What should I do?
Most tutors respond to your request very shortly. There might be a delay in a response to your request from a tutor. This could be due to a variety of reasons such as the tutor being on vacation or not having access to email. Some tutors are totally booked and sometimes don't bother to respond to a request.
We strongly recommend you contact at least two tutors.