Hello, my name is Mike. I’m a friendly and qualified teacher and engineer.
Is your child currently having difficulties with their Maths and/or Physics studies at high school?
Are you planning to spend one or more semesters abroad as part of your university studies?
Are you thinking about enrolling in a university course?
I can provide you with professional online lessons to help you with your Mathematics and Physics studies.
With our lessons you get:
- active learning methods
- paced practice
- multiple learning strategies that produce results
- a professional and experienced tutor
Your lessons will be efficient and paced according to your learning needs. You will be mentored and trained using the most progressive methods to encourage your continuous improvement.
I can help you with:
- preparing for and succeeding in your Erasmus and other university exchange programmes
- pre-university preparation for Maths and Physics
- gaining vocational level qualifications
- tutoring for general high school studies at international schools where Mathematics and Sciences are taught in English
What To Expect From My Classes
- A relaxed and fun learning environment – I teach from a classroom
- Customised classes based on you and your objectives
- Out-of-class video feedback to help you progress as quickly as possible
- HD camera (it's your choice if we use video)
- Email support
Request a free consultation by messaging me. I’m looking forward to learning with you.
I'm a Mechanical Engineer.
I'm also a certified English teacher.
I have 10 years of teaching experience. Throughout this time I have taught students of more than 32 different nationalities, from America to Australia. My students range from high school to university level.
Based on their feedback, I can confidently say that the majority of my students have accomplished their goals. From passing their exams to improving their skill-sets.