I moved to Taiwan in 2018. Only ONLINE Tutoring available now. :)
* 2 year experience on teaching English speakers of beginner level.
* Teach both traditional and simplified Chinese. Explain characters in a systematic and logical way, which strengthen your memory and use both as a Chinese native.
* Speak fluent English to fasten your learning speed.
* Different learning materials will be discussed in our first free meeting. (eg. school books in USA, or in the Learning center of National Taiwan Normal University.) All with Pinyin/Zhuyin phonetic symbols.
* The class will be highly personalized to suit each learner, Eg. focusing on culture, conversation, reading, business, or travel...
* I'm easygoing, funny and patient. With master degree in Business, 5-year working experience in Banking/Finance industry, also with lots of language learning experience in English and currently studying Japanese.
* I am not a Premium member in the site, so I CAN NOT view your messages. Pls txt o2lo8522886 for further contact and arrangement. Thank you.
-- a Certified Mandarin Chinese Teacher
-- Mother languages: Mandarin Chinese, Min Nan(Taiwanese)
-- Fluent in American English, learning the Kiwi tongue recently
-- Knowing 4 languages(Mandarin, English, Japanese, MinNan). The most effective learning methods will be shared.
-- With Master degree in Business and 5 year working experience in Finance industry, I am the right person if you'd like to know more about the Chinese business culture.
-- Having 3-year tutoring, Carol helped English speakers to get used to the life in Taiwan, let Kiwis know more about Chinese world and even help to build business/relationship with Chinese.
-- Classes are personalized designed to suit each of you.
-- The tuition is in a communal study room of an apartment right in CBD - a comfortable learning space, unless you'd prefer others.
-- My Blog: please search "Bopomofo Mandarin 注音學華語"
Love cultures and history. Interested in human behaviors. Enjoy doing Yoga, and learn swimming at this stage.
I'm basically a free style person but trained to be detail-oriented when needed. :)