I have extensive experience in higher education and I have been working in a number of leading institutions in Australia and Vietnam. I have taught in various EMI courses provided by Keuka College (the USA), Northumbria University (the UK), East London University (the UK), and HELP University (Malaysia) and have offered private tutoring to a large number of students in Australia and New Zealand. I am known for delivering lessons with great clarity and the knack for explaining complex concepts. I am highly efficient, so students find that they learn a great deal in a very short time. Due to my expertise in ESL, Management, Education, and Marketing , I am able to help students to deal with assignments and projects in a wide range of subjects. In addition, I have comprehensive knowledge of challenges international students usually encounter and know how to develop effective strategies to help learners who have diverse learning styles and preferences to achieve their academic goals. My personality is ideally suited to tutoring. My students rate me as a passionate, extremely enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher/tutor who is caring, considerate, unfailingly cheerful, and culturally sensitive. Finally, being a Vietnamese national who has acquired education from France, Australia, and New Zealand, I am a cosmopolitan citizen who is fully aware of cultural diversity and tolerant of differences.
- PhD in Education – The University of Melbourne (Melbourne, Australia)
- CELTA (Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults) – Melbourne Training Associates (Melbourne, Australia)
- M.Sc in Market Research and Marketing Strategies – University of Nantes (Nantes, France)
- M.Ed in Educational Leadership and Management – RMIT (Melbourne, Australia)
- B.A in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) – Vietnam National University (Hanoi, Vietnam)
I have extensive experience in teaching IELTS and standardised English tests. Having worked in higher education for over ten years, I have also tutored a number of subjects, especially Business, Management, and Communication.
Subjects I have tutored:
• ESL (English as a Second Language): IELTS, English for Academic Purposes, English for Special Purposes, TOEFL, TOEIC, BULAT, BEC.
• Business: Principles of Management, Organisational Behaviour, HRM, Leadership, Ethics and CSR, Philosophy, , Marketing, Public Policy, Strategic Management.
• Education: Higher Education Policy, Gender in Education, TESOL, Educational Management and Leadership, ICT in Education.
• Others: Communication and Media Studies, Criminology, Aviation, Public Health
I am an ardent lover of classical and historical novels, and I love travelling and exploring the world.