My classes promise a relaxed, natural environment to talk, listen and understand Spanish in real use.
My methodology is dynamic, emphasising communication skills and your learning style (from beginners to advanced levels)
If you want to know more about Latin America, its culture and learn Spanish and its variants, my classes, are ideal for you.
I have a degree in Linguistics, Hispanic Literature and Education.
- Bachelor of Education Teaching/ Degree Spanish Secondary Teacher (University of Chile) 2010-2011
- Bachelor of Arts with Major in Spanish American Linguistics and Literature (Pontifical Catholic University of Chile) 2006-2009
Accomplishment and courses
- Transmedia Storytelling: Narrative worlds, emerging technologies, and global audiences UNSW 2018
- Advanced Level in CELPE-BRAS (Certificate of Proficiency in Portuguese for Foreigners) 2016
- National Seminar on Language teaching and Literature (2016)
- Diploma Course in Reading and Literature Development for children and young people. 2013
I´ve always worked with culture, libraries, schools, languages and social sciences in my origin country, Chile.
I have been teaching Spanish during the last four years in Brazil, Australia and now, New Zealand. My experience goes to a private lesson to group interactive classes, for students of all ages and with different backgrounds.
I also have worked in linguistic projects for machine learning, and nowadays, I collaborate in a Chilean Seminar for children and young literature.
- Spanish Transcription Supervisor/ Project Assistant, Various Languages at Appen
- Volunteer Event Manager at AICE Australian International College of English (Australia) 2018
- Reading Promotor and Workshop facilitator (Chile) 2017-2018
- Spanish teacher at "Portuguese Spanish Language Center" (Chile) 2017
- Spanish teacher for the Haitian community (Chile) 2017
- Spanish teacher in Project “Language for inclusion” (Chile) 2017
- Translator and Spanish teacher at "Instil English and Spanish Corporate" (Brazil) 2016-2017
- Spanish teacher freelance (Brazil) 2016-2017
- Spanish teacher at "ThoughtWorks"(Brazil ) 2016-2017
- Cultural Management in the promotion of children's literature in libraries (Chile) 2011-2015
I am passionate about cultures, languages, and literature. If I can work with those aspects, I can feel fulfilled.
Like many, I like to consume fiction, discover other worlds, that's why I watch TV series and read a lot. So we will always have a story to comment on.
I was living in Brazil, and I could learn Portuguese there. Recently I moved to New Zealand, and here, I'd like to improve my own English learning process and also teach my native language.
My constant idea is trying to learn about people and countries where I have lived.